- SHEETS:Low density polyethylene 50 u
- ADHESIVE:Water-based acrylic 6 gr / m2 + 1 gr.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT:based on Benzoisothiazolina
- LAST LAYER:Low density polyethylene 70 u, double-sided. The adhesive on the floor side is completely removable, suitable for all surfaces. It can be removed without leaving residues.
- COLOR:B = Blue
- DIMENSIONS IN CM .:60cm x 90cm
- SHEET LABELS:white paper with black numbers, or customized.
- UPPER PROTECTIVE: LDPE 50 u
- PROTECTIVE OF THE FUND:LDPE 50 u
- N. SHEETS FOR CARPET:30 standard
Certification and testing
Disposable decontamination and bactericidal rugs CBS Medical are registered as CE class 1 non-sterile medical devices pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02/97 No. 46 art. 1, paragraph 2 a / b, implementing Directive 93/42 EEC concerning medical devices (safety data sheet for the materials used) and areor suitable for thermal destruction.
The University of Ferrara, in particular the chair of Cytology and Histology, has published an experimental analysis on the use of decontaminating carpets in the hospital. The study shows that the use of CB decontamination matsS Medical dthere is a significant reduction in the microbial load brought about by the passage of staff and also of the beds mounted on wheels in the floor area located beyond the carpet itself.