Glass film anti-crush.
Turn your window panes into security glasses.
Reduces the risk of injury caused by glass fragments.
Thickness: 100 micron.
In compliance with the law 626.
It transmits 90% of the light.
Measurements: 152 cm X 1 mt. For order requests longer than 1 meter you will receive more sheets attached.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Splinters and broken glasses:
When an unprotected glass breaks, high speed ejected glass fragments represent a serious threat to people since they cause serious or even lethal wounds, as well as can damage other objects.
3M Safety & Security films are able to transform a normal glass into a safety glass and increase its breaking resistance.
Tests have shown that security window films can hold crushed glass even when the entire window and frame detach from the building, significantly reducing the amount and speed of any glass fragments and the risk of injuring people.
3M security window films offer protection against trauma resulting from accidental bumps or falls on glass, of particular importance in schools or kindergartens.
Ultra Safety films are 40 times more resistant to the tears than ordinary security sheets of the same thickness. This feature makes the glass more resistant to breakage and break-through.
Designed for use within the glass surface, this non-metal multilayer film is based on nanotechnology that gives high resistance despite the thickness of 100 microns.
The application field is unlimited: shops, supermarkets, shopping malls, public and private buildings, etc.
BENEFITS OF STANDARD SAFETY SERIES PRODUCTS
• Increases people's protection in the event of earthquakes, explosions, and hurricanes.
• Protects against burglary and intrusion attempts.
• Reduces discoloration caused by UV rays.
• Increases the durability and brightness of the colors of fabrics and carpets blocking most UV rays.
• Reduces the risk of broken glass splinters.
• It acts as an invisible anti-graffiti sacrificial layer to protect glass from acids, scratches and scribbles.
• It can protect various types of glass surfaces from wear damage.
• Matt product that gives the glass a sanded appearance in addition to the safety features.
There are no reviews