- Easy to shape and mould with a strong adhesive it sticks to almost any clean surface.
- The tape is an ideal size for creating paper circuits, a fun and easy way to introduce children to electronics.
- Stick easily to glass and makes a great surface for soldering onto when creating your stained-glass pieces.
- Tape perfect for electrical projects, repairs and even paper circuits.
- Sold in a roll of 3mt length and different width to choose in the drop menu (6/10/20/50mm).
- If necessary, it is easy to cut.
The tape has a wide variety of uses and will perform perfectly when applied in the following roles: EMI guitar shielding, slug repellent, snail repellent, soldering, stained glass, paper circuits, educational aid, electrical repairs, household repairs, bonding, grounding, decoration, craft and many more. It is not waterproof: please, don’t immerge it on water.
We advise to cut it with scissors: if you want to cut it with your hand, please, remember to dress gloves to avoid the tape oxidation.
While using this tape, you are pleased to switch off the electrical current to avoid accidents.
How to preserve: to put the product in environments with temperatures until 25°C max, with a moisture percentage under 65%. Preserve it in a dry place.
It is resistant to temperatures between -10°C and +120°C. It can be used also for gardening uses and for bricolage. The pack includes 1 copper foil roll.