- Tape created for masquerading objects (like helmets) or when you need a thin edge to paint more colours and creating a net outline.
- Weathering resistant paper tape for masking, the best in this field.
- It adapts to different sizes and it has got a good adhesion to multidimensional surfaces.
- It adheres to various surfaces, it can be used with water paints and it is easily removed without leaving any residues.
- Available in different widths to choose in the drop menu.
Specifically developed for paint masks, easy to cut, thanks to its transparency allows an accurate positioning.
After painting it can be removed without leaving traces of adhesive, non-printable. Thickness 0,105mm, used to sand glass or spray paints, it has a good holding, easy to remove.
Although being a very cheap product, this paper masking tape must have specific properties to avoid that paint thinners could affect the sticker and curling it. The product could be applied at wet or dry approach. Suitable for spraying, roller and airbrush.
It is the best masking tape of the market. Precise lines and detailed curves!