EXCELLENT PRIVACY EFFECT: Decorative glass adhesive, offers maximum privacy and allow light into. Privacy level: ★★★★★ Excellent privacy film for windows (Excellent privacy protection and also works well in the bathroom) SUPER COMFORTABLE: Do it yourself with water, do not use glue, easy to remove, reusable, do not leave a trace on the glassENERGY SAVING: keep warm comfort in the middle of winter. Plus 96% Anti-UV can keep your furniture far from sun light damage and reduce air conditioning times SPECIALIST TECHNIQUE: Adopt the frosted technique that offers maximum privacyMeasure 60 / 90cm x 2 Meters
Professional materialequipped with everything needed to apply it.
- Maximum Privacy: it's nice to feel safe in your place
- Easy Use: application without problems with soapy water, easy removal without leaving damage or residues
- Without glue:just use the soapy water for the installation, no toxic glue is needed
- Reusable:the Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be repositioned and reused repeatedly
- UV protection: say goodbye to 96% of UV rays that could damage the skin
- Energy saving: reducing hot spots in summer and keeping warm in winter
APPLICABLE MULTI-SPACESE: Office, Meeting Room, Bathroom, Shower Enclosure, Residential Apartment, Kitchen, Living Room etc.
It is suitable for both external usethat to ainternal use.
Thanks to its color and its mirror effect it offers a high sun protectionand filters up to 98% of ultraviolet rays and up to 95% of infrared rays.
For its maintenance, use traditional detergents without abrasive substances.
The film is easy to apply, complete adherence on the glass is reached after about 20 days at a temperature of 18 degrees.
1. Clean the glass, the surface to be attached must be free of dust, grease or any other contaminating agent. 2. Measure the size of the surface well and cut the film, 1-2 cm more in both width and length than the size of the surface 3. Find the protective film in the back and remove the protective film slowly 4. Quietly wet the glass with soapy water so that it can fix the film as it attaches 5. Passing a spatula or a rag to let the water out and the bubbles 6. Sizere the excess film with a knife
Some useful tips for you:
- When applying at low temperature: before installation, blow with hot air on the film using a hair dryer to soften the film (heat resistant up to 176 ℉ / 80 ° C)
- The film only works on flat, clean and smooth surfaces
- Apply an adhesive tape on a corner of the back side (smooth side) to quickly remove the protective film