- Flammable thermal tape for cars and motorcycles, the special roll resists a temperature of 900/1200°G and it is indicated as the cover of the manifold of your car or motorcycle exhaust.
- The tape measures 50mm x 1.5 meters of length and thickness of about 2mm.
- It is sold in the four colours black, blue, yellow or red to choose from the menu below.
- Fiberglass, it is able to create more power and reduce the temperatures of the hood or the exhaust, with a carbon fiber look
- Sold in the measure of 50mm x 150 cm
Measure for sale 5 cm x 150cm, universal model for any type of vehicle equipped with internal combustion and with an exhaust manifold.
Reducing up to 90% of Radiant Heat helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire frames and more from radiant heat
Nominal for 1350° F continuous, 2000° F intermittent.
The tape is also very useful under the bonnet to reduce the heat it can release from the exhaust manifold and compromise the other components.
Used for the external exhaust it allows you to protect yourself from the heat and to have a stylish and unique effect to give to your vehicle.