- Class 0 sticker- uses: ideal for soundproofingengine hoods, high temperature environments up to 500 ° C - high end.
- TOP professional product Thermal stability: 500 ° C (fiber) - 200 ° C (wire) Melting temperature: 835 ° C
- Thickness: 7 mm (+/- 1)
- Measure: 50 cm x 100 cm (panel) Weight: 1600 g / m2 (+/- 12%) Density: 250 Kg / mc
- Non-flammable, thermal stability 500 °, an ideal soundproofing insulator where the temperature is very high.
- NON adhesive material.
- Technical data sheet and safety data sheet available. (Italian product NOT Chinese)
This product protects against high temperatures, can prevent the spread of fires and guarantees excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Engine rooms and engine hoods, thermal power stations, generating sets.
The applications are innumerable, first of all the protection of electronic components (control units, sensors, telemetry, etc.), which, if exposed to high temperatures, can generate malfunctions and compromise good engine operation, vehicle performance and detection parameters.
It is also possible to protect all plastic or fiberglass parts of fairings and bodies from heat.
It must absolutely not be attached to exhausts, manifolds or silencers, it must be attached to surfaces that must be protected from heat.
The sheets can be easily shaped with a normal pair of scissors, the applications are guaranteed by the use of a special heat-resistant adhesive.
For assembly, it is recommended to carefully clean the area where the application is made, shape according to your needs and adhesive by removing the protective film.